Saturday, April 21, 2012

a-z

A. Why my last relationship ended.

We have a whole lot of issues for 19 year olds. It's scary being this in love at such a young age. We both need time to grow and mature and find what we want in life.

B. Favourite band.

I don't think I could pick just one. I'm on a major Hunter Hayes kick and I've been listening to lots of old school country when I'm not listening to 8tracks.

C. Who I like and why I like them.
I was going to say number 12 but I don't really like him. I actually strongly dislike him because I love him.
I don't know the kid but I meet a new dude the other day and he's hot so maybe him?

D. Hardest thing I’ve ever been through.

Sabotaging myself.

E. My best friend.

I don't know if I have a best friend. I used to always think LG was my best friend but we don't really talk much anymore and it's not that I don't love her, I just think our lives are going in different directions. I have a lot of great people in my life that matter to me but as far as a best friend, my sister is probably it.

F. My favourite movie.

The Notebook. (Cliche, I know but I really love it). Or Sex and the City.

G. Sexual orientation.

Straight as a ruler.

H. Do I smoke/drink?

Mm yeah I don't smoke because I think it's gross. I like to party sometimes but I'm much more content to drink casually. You know, a glass of wine or two, or a drink after work.

I. Have any tattoos or piercings?

Pierced ears and one tattoo on my hip.

J. What I want to be when I get older.

I wish I knew. Any suggestions?

K. Relationship with my parents.

I love my parents. We've had our issues, but I love them and I talk to both of them almost every day.

L. One of my insecurities.

I don't know where to start.

M. Virgin or not?

Hahaha.

N. Favourite place to shop at?

I don't have a favourite store. I like my jeans. And I like shoes.

O. My eye colour.

Brown.

P. Why I hate school.

I don't hate school, I actually love school. I love the idea of pursuing knowledge. I love the idea of learning and growing and changing but I realize it's easier said than done.

Q. Relationship status as of right now.

Single and ready to mingle! Haha kidding, I'm single and I'm not entirely sure where I stand with it.

R. Favourite song at the moment.

Storm Warning- Hunter Hayes

Every time I hear your name- Keith Anderson

Someone Like You - Adele

S. A random fact about myself.

You know how most people like to wear bare feet at their house? I hate it. I hate not having socks on. My feet get cold.

T. Age I get mistaken for.

23-28.

U. Where I want to be right now.

Wherever he is. Or on a beach somewhere. Or in Africa at an orphanage/school.

V. Last time I cried.

Last night.

W. Concerts I’ve been to.

Lots. Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Big and Rich, Rodney Atkins, Emerson Drive, Terri Clark, George Canyon, Rascal Flatts....etc.

X. What would you do if you got pregnant?

"Fall" down the stairs. Actually I have no idea what I'd do. I would flip the fuck out because I am in no way shape or form ready for a child.

Y. Do you want to go to college?

I'm in university and I love it. I can't imagine not getting an education, that's just the way it always was.

Z. How are you?

Ready to go on vacation. I could bitch about a lot of things that I'm unsatisfied with and unhappy about but at the end of the day I'm happy and healthy and really quite lucky. I'm thankful for all I do have.

No comments: