Saturday, April 21, 2012

last class bash.

I suppose I can tell you about my LCB shenanigans now. I can't even believe myself and the ridiculousness that day warranted. I got up, wrote my test and got my lab assignment back. I got 96% and it basically made my day. Then I went to TK's house and started drinking mimosas. Her and SM and I went for lunch and had more drinks, then we went back to TK's house and I drank a 26 of vodka. We went to LCB around 2? Actually to be honest I have absolutely no idea what time we went to LCB at. I do know that when we got there TK and I decided we should probably start double fisting. 
So needless to say, my alcohol consumption for the day included my full day's calories. Then somehow I ended up at RD's house hahaha. The issue is that his mattress was upstairs in the living room.. so basically we had to maneuver it down stairs (while I was in underwear I may add) into his room. 
Somehow, I also lost my id, sweater, and sunglasses. But don't worry, I remember everything else for the day. 

No comments: