Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Library thoughts.

I realized today I don't really like number twelve's sister. It's not that she's not nice to me, she is. I just find it fake sometimes. I don't enjoy her immaturity and love for gossip. That's not who I am. And I tried to get close to her for a long while, to hold onto him in someway. But they aren't the same. And that's the exact opposite of what he wanted. He used to tell me all the things he loved about me. And they were all things completely opposite of her. And I think I understand now wht he meant.
Not that he doesn't love her. It's just different. They have a different relationship than I do with my sisters. I know the boy girl thing changes it and I know my sisters and I are closer than most siblings but I think I just understand it better now.

No comments: