Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm so cool on a Saturday night.

I like this quiz so I'm going to do it again. I play the iTunes game a lot. 
Opening Credits
That's What I Love About Sunday- Craig Morgan
Waking Up
Don't Make Me- Blake Shelton

First Day Of School
I'm a Slave for You- Britney Spears (ahahahahahahahahaha)

Falling In Love
Chariot- Gavin Degraw

Losing Your Virginity
Invisibly Shaken- Rodney Atkins
Breaking Up
Leaving on a Jet Plane- Frank Sinatra
Prom
When You Call My Name- Paul Brandt
Deep Thought
I Don't Feel Like Dancing- Scissor Sisters
Mental Breakdown
All to Myself- Mariana's Trench
Driving
Lights and Sounds- Yellowcard
Flashback
I Love this Bar- Toby Keith (Billy's obviously). 
Getting Back Together
I'm Gonna Fly- Paul Brandt
Wedding
We Were All Heroes- Gord Bamford
Birth Of First Child
Just Another Day in Paradise- Phil Vassar
Learning Life Lesson
That's All Right- Tyler Hilton
Final Battle
Undo It- Carrie Underwood
Death
Lalala- LMFAO (hahah wtf)
Funeral 
Back Here- BBMak (Classic, I'm satisfied with this for sure)
End Credits

Skeleton Song- Kate Nash

No comments: