Saturday, April 7, 2012

AM. best friend.

I can't believe someone got shot at studio the other night. SKETCHY. Bars are so disgusting. The whole concept of them is gross. When I'm old, I'm going to let my nieces and nephews (and if I have children) have parties at my house all the time. I much prefer house parties. I would build a specific place with pool table, ping pong tables, etc. for them because kids are going to party. I'd rather they do it safely at my home where they aren't going to get shot, or drugged, or drive drunk, etc. My parents let us have quite a few gatherings at our house because they knew, they knew that we'd be doing stuff like that and they wanted us to be safe.
I am also going to have dinner parties galore. AM and I always discuss how he's going to be my pseudo-husband. He will hang out with me and drink wine while I cook and we will play board games and do lame things like that because we are awesome. My husband is going to be rich and thus probably work lots so AM will be my husband when he's not around and we will like in platonic happiness forever.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

SOMEONE GOT SHOT WHAT THE FUCK