Thursday, March 15, 2012

support.

I'm in the library and I legitimately have zero focusing power at alllll. I'm not sure where my head's at. I think I need to go to the gym. I'm just so unsettled about things that don't even have anything to do with me. I worry so much about my friends and today I just kind of got taken aback.
C is trying so hard to be strong and not show he's hurting. But he is. I think today he just couldn't be alone. He's still here with TK and I and we're all just studying away. He doesn't know too many people here, except douchebag hockey players.
This whole situation is hard because I really want S to be happy. And I've seen how unhappy she is for a long time struggling with distance and being 20 in a relationship for so long. I think it's hard because when you love someone, you want to be with them. But you want to be happy and fulfilled and at 20 years old it's hard to be alone and far away when you desire the physical presence of the one you love.
I don't know their relationship, S has come a long way that's for sure. C is a nice guy, at least, to me he is. And I've only really gotten to know him in the last few months but he's good to study with. Relationships are just so hard because the only people who really know a relationship are the ones involved.

No comments: