Sunday, February 12, 2012

who needs valentine's when daddy brings flowers and chocolates just because.

Daddy came here today. It was the first time I've seen him in like six weeks it was crazy. I missed him so much. Growing up sucks, sometimes I still wish I was so little and mommy and daddy took care of anything and the most stressful thing in life was that I had to have a nap in half hour. It just seems like life was so simple back then.
I didn't have homework and work and school and friends and family issues and worst of all boys that could break my heart. I had nothing to worry about and everything was just peachy. I am stressed out and I don't even know why.
We went for brunch and it was so good, I had a mimosa and it was incredible.... okay I had two hahahaha. But then we went for a bit of a drive, I showed him a few things, we got a few groceries and had a quick chat at the house. He is driving to rd now to see B. What a good dad like he drives here from calg then goes straight home to see the other daughter. And he knows I have lots of studying so it's kind of nice that he like respected that.
He also brought me flowers and coffee crisp bites and I'm pretttyyyy excited for them. My stomach is upset but I'm probably going to have a mini box of smarties here with my ginger ale hahahaha. Anyways I need to go study.

No comments: