Sunday, September 25, 2011

why is it always me?

Just to top off my day, I was studying and then KS convinced me to go for a few drinks at Moxies which is much more my type of evening than getting sloppy drunk with a bunch of first years (the other thing I was offered to do tonight). So I was getting ready and the doorbell rings so I went upstairs and by the time I got to the door I couldn't see anyone through the peep hole and K wasn't home so I didn't open the door. And then I go back downstairs and someone knocks on my window. Despite having a minor heart attack, it was P (the guy from last night/this morning) and he was looking for his phone. I was SKETCHED the f out. I was like no I do not have your phone I gave it to KG exactly like I said I was going to. Then he asked me what I was doing tonight and if I wanted to hang out etc. I am legitimately like wtf buddy. This is not cool. It's creepy and stalkerish. I am just stressed out about it. K was like tell that dude to fuck off. He is being all protective and brotherly and it's kinda nice to know he has my back. Not that I doubted him, but it's nice to know he'd actually go out of his way to be there for me. OH and THEN P texted me and said hey you seemed a little creeped out and I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. OF COURSE I WAS CREEPED OUT AND THOUGHT WHAT THE FUCK. As K put it, at what point would that ever seem like a good idea?
So I didn't want to stay home especially after that so I went and picked up KS and her bf CM and her little brother SS. And we went to this girl's house (who has pet snakes and they were like mad I wouldn't touch their snake looking at me like I'm the crazy one... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK HERE! You have two fucking snakes that you treat like kittens). Then we all went to Moxies and I felt really good because I was dressed really cute and I had a Mexican Bulldog and a bite of brownie (white chocolate and to die for). And then we went to Pulse hahaha. Which is the Lethvegas version of Lotus. Anyways I was afraid I'd ruin my shoes but I was only there for like half an hour. Now I'm sitting in bed watching Gilmore Girls, too stressed out to sleep.

No comments: