Monday, September 26, 2011

small towns have their perks.

I want to marry a southern gentleman. I'm watching this new shoe called Hart of Dixie with Rachel Bilson and I like it so far. Great country music in it and southern Alabama gentlemen. I want a  boy that opens my doors and carries my luggage and holds my hand in his truck while we're driving. I want a boy that respects who I am and who takes me to do romantic things like a picnic in the park. I want a boy that loves me for me and holds me all night long. I want a boy that kisses me on the first date but forces me to go inside while he waits to know I'm safe. I want a boy that introduces himself to my parents and a boy that asks my parents permission for my hand in marriage. I want a boy that is handsome but doesn't know it and a boy who's going to change the world but doesn't quite realize how amazing he is. I want a boy that is full of ambition but doesn't quite realize how much potential he has. I want a boy that makes fun of me in a fun way but kisses me while the smile's still on his face. I want a boy that looks as good in jeans as he does in a suit.

No comments: