Thursday, August 4, 2011

love sucks.

I went to Crazy, Stupid Love last night and that movie is so hard to watch. It was much funnier than I expected which was refreshing. Every time I'd start to cry, more because of things with number twelve than it actually being sad some one (likely Ryan Gosling who is an absolute babe by the way) would say something and the whole theatre would burst out laughing.
It was just hard to watchh because they reiterated the concept of a soulmate, believing in that kind of love and how you never give up on someone you love that much even if you met at fifteen and there's been some pretty huge mistakes made. I don't know it just kind of reminded me that I promised myself I wouldn't ever give up because I do love number twelve and I will always love him from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: