Thursday, August 11, 2011

heat lightening.

Nothing really happened. I'm just annoyed. I hate that he just is so sexy and attracts so many girls and he just is loving it right now. I think he finally realized HOW good looking he is because he often forgets. I just want to punch him in the face. Or slap him and tell him to figure it the fuck out because it's not sweet that he's banging a bunch of sluts. UGH. I sometimes wish I could be one of those girls. You know? The ones that can just have sex like a guy and it doesn't mean anything to them. They play the boy before the boy plays them. It's so frustrating for me because I am just not like that. And everybody is just like hook up with someone, date someone, be with someone else. It'll help you move on.
I know that it won't. Like all that will do is make me feel like a slut. I won't feel better or over him or any of it. I will feel like I betrayed him. How do I get over this stupid bullshit feeling. How do I completely let go.


How do I let go enough to stop caring for a year or two.

No comments: