Tuesday, March 1, 2011

inked.

tattoos. so i'm torn. i want a rib cage tattoo. mostly i need to have a tattoo that is covered up so that seems like an appropriate place. i want to get the serenity prayer (God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference) on my left ribcage (opposite side of my hip tattoo). i've always kind of wanted a tattoo that says believe but i have absolutely no idea where i'd put it. lately i've been really thinking i want to get fortitude tattooed on me somewhere. i just really like the concept of fortitude. you know, fighting against all odds; facing adversity with courage; resolute endurance. i just really like that concept.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Love the prayer, that would be so amazing.