Saturday, January 15, 2011

the perfect day.

oh perfect. now i feel so guilty. he was gonna go snowboarding today and i told him to go. and now he's here while all his friends went snowboarding. and im like why didn't you go. i would've been perfectly content to stay here all day and do my homework. i mean waking up to him kissing me goodbye and handing me coffee in bed, then going back to sleep for a bit and waking up having pre-made breakfast waiting for me. then study all day, relax, enjoy being here. then have him come home and have supper ready for him when he's back from snowboarding then watching a movie and going to bed and thoroughly catching up on the day's missed activities. that sounds absolutely incredible to me.
but nooo now i have to sit here and feel guilty for him staying here for me. boys are so silly sometimes.

No comments: