Sunday, December 5, 2010

maturity is a rare thing.

i am seriously so over your grade 8 drama. you get all your little friends to delete me off facebook, real mature. like that cuts me really deep. not. it makes me realize how much more mature i am than you and reiterates that getting the f out of rd was the best thing i could do for myself to actually grow up and learn how to move on. you're immaturity doesn't hurt me, or prove your point. it makes me smile, laugh even that you're that petty and immature that you think deleting someone from facebook is like a big deal.
also, it points out how weak you are. being a 'bully' via the computer screen is really easy. having the balls to actually say something real is entirely different. it took everything inside of me to apologize to you, it was one of the hardest things i've ever had to do. but there's this thing called courage, and respect. maybe give them a little look up in the dictionary... if your feeble mind can even read. perhaps attempt taking a class or two. you never know how much you might learn and grow as a person. anyways, good luck with your life. i hope you get places and figure out how to grow up a bit.

No comments: