Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i'm only gonna break your heart.

number 12 and i made a cake on saturday and we spent the whole day together. we took the dogs to the park and played fetch for like two hours and then we came home and raked the leaves and he tackled me to the ground and the dogs just loved it. max and ford and number 12 were all on top of me shoving leaves down my jeans. so funny. it was incredible. he made me lunch and it was nice. but in their kitchen there are pictures from the wedding that they went to a few months back and i have to be honest, it really upsets me still. i know i should be over it and i can't change it and it was me that cheated on him but he went into that knowing how much it would hurt me. and i'm not over it because i'm not in family pictures with them. there's no pictures of him and i on the fridge. and we've been together for two and a half years. is it wrong that that upsets me?

No comments: