Sunday, October 17, 2010

that's a point for sofa king.

sofa king and his girlfriend are on a 'break'. yep, we all know how much i love those. anyways he's been hitting on me a lot lately but now they're actually not together. it's weird. so we were talking about everything today and i was like i need to know where your heads at. i need you to tell me sober if you regret it.
his response was, "i regret the fact that i was unloyal."
that is a really fantastic way to pinpoint how i feel. because i cannot honestly say i regret it because it taught me a lot. and i understand things i didn't before. and i feel things for sure. it reaffirmed a lot for me is perhaps the best way to explain it. and i'm the type of person that needs plenty of reassurance because i always second guess myself.
so yes, i regret the fact that i was unloyal.

No comments: