Friday, July 23, 2010

history really does repeat itself.

so yesterday i worked at 6am then i went to mom's and she made me lunch and i had a nap. then i worked again and sofa king visited me. it was nuts i haven't seen him since i moved home for summer. so after work we planned to maybe go for a drink. i went for a long drive in the rain at 11 and waited for him. at midnight, we finally had a drink. (double grey goose soda is delicious by the way) so then we had this crazy chat about everything that's been going on and life and friends and just everything. i felt so much better because he apologized for being so silly and told me he missed me. then the pub was closing and he was like i'm not done talking.. let's go somewhere else. (did i mention he bought all my drinks? sweetheart.) so we tried to go a few places but pretty well everywhere was closed so we hit up billy's haha. we were really sweet and got a drink and sat a table in the corner and just kept talking. it was like we could never run out of things to talk about. so then the last song came on and he grabbed my hand and led me to the dancefloor. we danced to then by brad paisley. we finished our drinks and left. we sat in his truck for another half hour or so and just talked. then he dropped me off. he got out and gave me a big hug. then it happened. he kissed me. again. and i was speechless. i knew it was wrong but it just felt so right. then he opened my door, kissed me again and shut the door and waited till i left. prince charming right? wrong. he has a girlfriend and i have a boyfriend.

No comments: