Thursday, January 21, 2010

golden oreos.

i think the term love is so over-used. especially the phrase 'i love you'. i'm sorry but if you're 17 and you have told all six of your boyfriends you love them, you have absolutely no idea what love is. i'm eighteen years old and have only ever truly loved one boy and i never even dated him. i have only said to one boy that i love them and truly meant it. and i don't understand how people just throw out 'i love you'. i told sofa king never to tell me he loves me. i've told number twelve never to tell me he loves me. i have called sofa king an 'i love you' slut to his face. i just think it isn't a casual phrase. love is not casual. it is so far from casual. it is beyond one's control. you cannot choose who you love and you cannot choose who loves you. it's just the way it is. you can care so much about a person and not be in love with them.
trust me, i wish i could fall in love with someone else.

No comments: