Tuesday, January 19, 2010

fearless is fighting the things that scare you to death.

today she asked me if i was depressed and i feel like i am so far from depressed. i am stressed out. and stress and depression are so far apart. i think i find myself overwhelmed sometimes because i always put everyone else first. i neglect myself most days. and i'll admit that part of that is so that i can pretend i haven't gone through more than most people my age can imagine in my life. i also like to avoid that i am not perfect and my life is not perfectly in order so i focus on others. she's like well what about sunshine and sofa king and number twelve and the fam and your friends. and all i could think was life isn't fair, it sucks sometimes but you have to deal with it. bravely move forward no matter how much you're hurting and how hard it is.

No comments: