Sunday, November 1, 2009

it's been a weekend of nostalgia to say the least.

okay. it's been far too long. thursday night was interesting. the hockey game was actually supremely fun. my drive home alone, pretty good. drive to the hocky game, decent. drive home, unreal. oh except for when the weather was absolutely awful and i almost got in like an 8 car pile up. but then they sang for me and made me feel better. haha especially with the text messages about 'the devil'. also the hockey game itself was beyond entertaining. apparently brooke is great is fun to chant and beaking the red wings and being on the jumbotron and tv was ever so enertaining. then apparently 'the devil' got mad ltl. and ce was really quite funny.
friday was a nice day. busy, nice to see old friends. seeing mrs. b was especially nice. i really like her. i like how much she genuinely cares about me. and she talks to me like i'm such an important person, she treats me like an adult, but like i'm another one of her kids. she's interested in what i'm doing in life and she's just so nice. she's so accepting. i don't know, she gave me this sort of solace. like the kind of solace momma b (momma sunshine) used to give me, like when she tried to hide my grad present because she knew that i would tell her how unnecessary it was. or when i walked into the house and she told me i looked like a princess. or when she'd make me tea and let me use her laptop so we could do our homework together hang out for just a little bit longer; apparently me being at your house since like 3 in the afternoon and sleeping in your bed all night and going with you to calgary all day isn't quite enough. it was never enough. aannyyywaayyss. post volleyball game and seeing b^2:) i watched a nice movie with cw and her cousin before i went home to pass out. oh did i mention that i went to supper with the penta-pod. cwx2, phlg, os and myself. it was nice, not quite earls but it passed. it wasn't really a goodbye, i'm not sure i can say goodbye. i still don't really know what i think of that whole situation but that's an entirely different topic. saturday=halloween=extremely lame. drive, drive, drive. ltl needs to like not try and fall in love with the e girls, they're wonderful but going back and forth seems like a poor idea. i think i was so flustered that night because i feel so torn some days. and it sucks because when i felt torn i hung out with my #12 or my sunshine. and that always took away the feeling of being pulled in like eighteen million directions. since when is getting along with everyone a bad thing. like fighting over me being friends with 'the devil' and her ditching me and me just doing what she wanted. it's just kind of silly. then having her be like wait whoa brether is there. sweet. like i just am so confused. why can't everyone just like get alone. relax. chill out. i don't know, maybe i'm crazy. i'm tired and the last few days i have been doing silly things. i'm sick. and babbling and yeaaah. end of weekend.

No comments: