Saturday, January 13, 2018

Majestic, graceful, respect.




















He sent me this the other day, and all he said was read the caption.

This is why I'm in love with him. The way he treats me, his respect for me and women in general. The way he views our relationship and how we treat one another and interact, it's amazing. It's so respectful.




















We were talking about it more so he sent me the picture of a lioness putting a lion in his place and we teased--- Then he sent me the bottom part.
That's just it. It's a team, together, the two of us. We spoke about putting an image like that up in a very visible place when we have a home together. A reminder for who we are and how we treat one another even at the most difficult, stressful, frustrating and unnerving times. On any occasion, it has to be the two of us standing together.

No comments: