Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Your bed.

We're both here tonight. It's nice. I got home today around 5 to let the big baby out and he was already home. He's like hi! How was your day?! This is yours! Pointing to a hoodie on the stairs. "It's blue like you said you wanted." 
I knew he would get one but I hate that he feels like I want something. I mean I do want him to bring me something from his trips but not because I want something material from him. I just like knowing he's thinking of me while he's gone. 
So I said I am in a rush is it okay if I get my stuff later and he's like, you're not staying here? I was like well if it's ok I will but I don't want to intrude. He's like no stay, I need you for Duke tomorrow. 
So we spent the night watching the bachelor, drinking and chatting. 
I love nights like this with him. I just wish I was in his bed instead of my own. 

No comments: