Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I have wine.

I know I'm overthinking it. I KNOW I AM. But I honestly have no idea what J wants from me. I don't know what he sees us as. We talked about some stuff tonight and like a girl from work called him while I was there so he kind of told me about the situation because obviously I was right there and knew a good portion of it already. And then after I left he texted me like please don't say anything to ANYONE about that. I know what girls are like and I don't need to get involved in that.
And I was like sooo I should take the Facebook post down then eh?
And he's just like ha, clearly unimpressed with my joke but he has MADE that joke before when I've asked him not to say something to someone about something him and I have spoken about.
I was like look, don't take this the wrong way because it has no reflection on you but I try to minimize speaking about any interactions I have with you outside of work with anyone from work because I know what girls are like and I don't need the headache.
And he's like Yes, good.
And I know he's probably thinking about it the same way I am but sometimes it's like are you ashamed that you and I hang out? Like do you not want people to know because of what they might say or because you like to keep me at a certain distance and other people knowing would impede on that.
But at the same time like why would he be like "you can come over, Duke will love it, I have wine!" if he didn't want to hang out. Like you are dangling two of my favourite things in my face, you clearly know that I'm going to come over.
And like I know that he talks to JB but I wish that he wasn't texting her while I was there. And I know they have a different relationship but still. It's things like that that just make me feel like one of his bitches. Flavour of the week. Or in his case, flavour of the night.

No comments: