Thursday, March 12, 2015

The tree.

I find it so annoying because today I was basically like, I really need to take a break and I don't miss him and I was thinking about how selfish he is and how I really need to just take some time and focus on me instead of him. And it's honestly not that I want to talk to him about anything in particular or feel the need to contact him. AND THEN I see a picture of the tree on facebook and an explanation about it and I just want to screenshot it, text him and say, "offfff course you guys posted about the stupid tree". That tree is their baby and it's so ridiculous and I think it's hilarious. Like him and I joke about it because so many people want to like decorate the tree or they touch it and him and T are SO dramatic about it and I imagine it was incredibly expensive because it's beautiful and realistic and doesn't look like a shitty, cheap, fake flower.
His auntie was supposed to be holding a party at the end of March or April I think and he called her to be like look, we closed down like here's the situation. We should be open by the party but if not, now you know well in advance, etc. So she's like okay but we can still do this this and decorate the tree. And J was like WHAT. NO YOU CANNOT DECORATE THE TREE. hahahahaha and I guess his aunt like called T and was like you guys said we could decorate the tree and now we can't and it was a big deal and I think it's hilarious.
I don't want to talk to him about anything. I want to talk to him about nothing.

No comments: