Monday, February 16, 2015

Making this girl go crazy.

He is just the most frustrating human being I've ever met. This morning I texted him to see if he was going to be at work at all today and he's like maybe! So he texted me shortly after saying I'm going soon, I'll text you when I get there. Then he texts me and says actually can you come get me and we will go together?
So I am like sure. So I go to his house and he's like come in! And so I go inside and his downstairs renovations are almost finished and it's absolutely gorgeous. Like it is so incredibly beautiful and it suits him so much. It reminds me of a library. I love his bookshelves. He's got this incredible leather couch that his momma bought him and he was looking for a chair to match yesterday and the chair is 9000$! It's ridiculous. He said to the lady uhh the couch wasn't even that much how is it possible the chair is worth more than the couch?! He has a beautiful set up with a nice desk and his floors are finished and he has his filing cabinet and everything all set up now. Then he has all this stuff from his travels which I just think is so attractive. He is enlightened and worldly and I love it.
My favourite part of his entire home is his map. He has a beautiful map of the world and he has pins in all the places he's been to. I have always dreamed of having a map like that so I have a love-hate relationship with his map out of my own jealousy.
So he shows me that and I played with Duke for a few minutes then we go to work. I found my water bottle so I'm happy about that! Then he showed me everything in there and they had to rip out even more than they thought which is so stressful but hopefully tomorrow they start putting things back together.
So he starts telling me about his mom and family stuff and all this and I just don't understand how it gets to there from not talking for 2 days. And I know that he is just completely oblivious to how crazy he drives me. He doesn't even realize what would frustrate me about it. He's like oh well you know about this and this and I'm like no I didn't, but continue. And then we talked about my place and I'm like oh well you know where it is and he's like No! You haven't told me ANYthing about it! And I am just like yeah well I haven't really had a conversation with you.
Then he gave me a water and recommended places to go furniture shopping and such and he's like okay well you know where I am, if you need my truck of course you can borrow it!
I just don't understand. He wants to be here but he wants to keep it entirely on his own accord, at his pace under his conditions. He wants me to initiate everything. Anytime I go to drop something off or pick something/ him up and he's like COME IN!
I find it so frustrating because he confides in me and will do literally anything I ask him to do but there's no consistency.

No comments: