Thursday, December 4, 2014

That silly man.

The post two down is the epitome of J and my's relationship. I actually cannot put into words how dead on that feels.
On Monday we kind of got into a fight... and by got into a fight, I mean I was a bitch and he had every reason to get upset and leave the office while we were sitting there. He was completely justified in being upset and I know that I was wrong. I sent him a text to apologize on Tuesday morning but he didn't answer. I know it's stupid and he was probably over it already but it still has been bothering me all week.
Today I walked in and he says, "I LOVE that jacket. And you already know that because I tell you every time you wear it". I needed that. I apologized again. I was like sorry for being a bitch, you should have said B stop being SUCH a bitch. And he's like I thought you would've got the memo when I burst out of the office mid-conversation. I was like yeah, I'm sorry.
I know it seems silly but that kind of stuff really bothers me. I feel better now.
I said to him, "tomorrow, even if you hate my boots you have to tell me you love them". He's like okay, why?  I told him I spent too much haha and I neeeeeed to be told how wonderful they are. He's like good for you! I was like yeah the Bay had a sale, obviously the ones I chose were NOT on sale 50 percent off. He's like isn't that the way?

He's just so good to me. Even when I am not to him he is always so good to me.

No comments: