Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Does this man really exist?

I seriously am in love. I don't even think he is a real human being. I am dead serious right now. He is so perfect. Today when I got to work I was standing by the posi and he's like B is that you? I was like hiiii. He's like I didn't know if it was you or CB but I'm glad it was you. I'm like oh yeah, I'm gone for 2 days so you missed me.
Then we were standing in the back and he said something else and as he went into the office he's like I love you B (inside my head I said I love you too, let's get married).
Then I was like how was Sunday and he's like come in here and shut the door and I'll tell you. So I went inside the office and he told me all about it and I just laughed.
So I walked outside the office and the girl I was standing beside was like did he just say what I think he said, and I'm like yeeep. This same girl, ER (whom I adore, I might add) was like you need to get on that. The other night I was in J's office and ER kept coming in and out and she's like sorry I feel like I'm interrupting and we're like no we're just making fun of people it's all good.
She completely has my back she thinks I should totally go for him.

Then a few minutes later he made some sort of hot chocolate espresso drink concoction that was SO good, I might add. And he's like do you like chocolate? Of course. So he gave me one.
Then he's like want to see what I just made? I'm like sure. So he brings out these chocolate covered strawberries and he's like eat one. And I did and it was AMAZING.
And the entire time I had to refrain from yelling loudly, I LOVE YOU.

No comments: