Sunday, February 23, 2014

I'm actually nuts.

I know how crazy I sound. I know how illogical, ridiculous, naive, pathetic, stupid, [insert string of adjectives] I am. I still believe. I know people talk about when you know, you know. I always wonder to myself if I am just this crazy girl who is delusional in my own mind about him. There is just this part of me that tells me he's the one. A piece of me that tells myself not to give up. I cannot put it into words because there are no words for the way that I love him. And that's the kind of love I want. There's a saying, "unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love it is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life, love should not be one of them." And that is exactly what our love is. Our love is FUCKING CRAZY.
In so many ways though we are so incredibly suited for one another. We believe strongly in a healthy, active lifestyle. We believe in financial responsibility. We challenge one another, every day. He is my best friend and that is the boy that I want to marry. He understands me in a way that words cannot describe.
It would be a relationship with many fights, arguments, hugs, smiles, laughter, tears, cuddling, kindness, respect, trust, love.

No comments: