Sunday, December 15, 2013

Too pretty for your own good.

I'm honestly so embarrassing. I don't get giddy or nervous about boys like ever. Tonight BH came into Mox and literally like 30 seconds after he got there R is like B, BH is here for a Christmas Party and I was like is he wearing a suit and he's like yep he looks good. Then I saw him and I'm like drooling and I go to one of my tables and AD and TT literally stood at the wine tree and waited to tell me he was there. He went to the bathroom and as he walked up the stairs I was staring at him (OBVIOUSLY) and I literally walked into the fireplace. Like how embarrassing is that. Then I walk into the kitchen and KG is like your boyfriend is here. And I was like I KNOW I JUST WALKED INTO THE FUCKING FIREPLACE.
All in all everyone had a good laugh about it. But actually, why is he so beautiful.

No comments: