Saturday, November 2, 2013

tired girl.

I am exhausted today. My feet hurt so much and I do not feel good. I'm not even hungover as much as tired because I didn't really drink that much. I have been going to the gym every day (except yesterday and today) and trying to be healthier overall and so drinking just kicked the shit out of my body.
Last night was super fun. We went to a super cool band called Dehli 2 Dublin and they were actually really good. I worked last night too and I couldn't believe it. I had a 79$ bill and a guy left me an 80$ tip. Like it made my entire night. I was so grateful.
I think that's something really incredible to me. If I were really rich, I would tip outrageous amounts to good servers. Like I generally always tip well. To me 15% is shit service and that's because I work in the industry and understand all of the potential things that could be reducing the quality of service. I always tip at least 20% depending on how much the bill is. I think that servers generally work a lot harder than people think. Sure you make pretty good money but you also have to put up with a lot of shitty people in a day.

No comments: