Sunday, October 6, 2013

Why love.

I have found companionship with MV. I think that's what's the best part. We have talked like all weekend since I left and it's just nice to have someone to talk to. I honestly like miss hanging out with him and it's just so weird because it's just literally that notion of someone next to you. He keeps me from my own thoughts. And I think that's so important sometimes. Like we have our spots and his house and his spare bed is amazingly comfortable and it's funny because I always fall asleep. I fall asleep because I feel safe when I'm with him. I feel secure and content. 
It makes me think like do we even need relationships? Do we need marriage? Do we need ~love~? Or do we just create this ridiculous notion of what we think life is supposed to be? I mean I was in a relationship (essentially) for 5 years and now it's over and I'm consistently happier than I have been in years. I don't doubt for a second that there's a shortage of love between 12 and I. I know there's an overwhelming  amount. Does that mean it was a good situation or relationship or whatever? Love isn't enough. 

No comments: