Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You do what you've got to do.

Well, I'm working in a bar on Saturday night. I'm beer tubbing. I am sort of nervous because I am not all that self-confident. I am actually really self-conscious. I have a pretty large chest, and I am usually pretty cautious and try to keep it covered up. On Saturday, the goal is basically to have them out. Have them available for men to ogle. That's a big step for me. It's one of the reasons I've always stayed in the dining room at the mox, rather than flaunting my everything in the lounge. I need the money right now and I suppose of not wearing a blazer or a cardigan over my shirt can help me make great money, then it's what I need to do for now.
I'm also going to die on Sunday. I work today, Friday night, Saturday split then beet tubbing, then Sunday at 9am until 4 pm ahhhhh. Oh well life of a student I guess.

No comments: