Sunday, April 7, 2013

Static.

I'm kind of tired of being the one that puts more into friendships. It's sometimes really hard being mature and motivated and ambitious. Like tonight I hung out with arguably my 3 best friends throughout middle and high school and I just feel old and boring around them. Around my friends, that's normal. We with movies and have one or two drinks instead of 10. It's not even that I care that they have 22 drinks.. It's that they judge when I only have 1 or 2. They make me feel bad for wanting to be successful ad taking my education and career seriously.
Even when I saw NB the other day she said she wasn't even really sure she wanted to teach etc. and I was just like doesn't anybody have ambitions? Like doesn't anybody that I was close with in high school want to move forward?

No comments: