Monday, April 22, 2013

convocate.

A lot of my friends are graduating this year. Lots aren't, because they took a year off, or are doing co-op or whatever. But lots are. It is really hard for me. I am so proud of them but it's hard because I have been working my ass off for four years too. It feels like I should be graduating. I still have another year left. Granted, I will have two degrees when I finish, and I know that will pay off; it still sucks.
It's hard because I am excited for them etc. but for the majority of my leth friends, they're graduating now, or not until after I'm done. Most of my friends in Ed will convocate a semester before or a semester after me and everybody else will convocate this year or when I'm done.
I know that convocation is not like high school graduation and it's unlikely to graduate with lots of friends due to program differences, etc. It's just hard because I haven't taken time off. I've worked my ass off and I still have another year.

No comments: