Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Discretion advised.

Sooo I rarely post things this explicit but this is necessary. I wish I had have been given a bullet or sex toy years ago. Seriously. They are better than men in many ways. Like for me, single and happy, it's much less slutty than men.
Another pro, I always finish. There's no worries that's 'he' will finish before I do. That is never ever a problem. I always finish, usually twice. Like boys cannot compare because they get lazy.
I must admit that number twelve was really good at making sure I was good unless I faked it. Which be honest girls, it happens. He finished early, he'd make sure I finished or was more than satisfied which was appreciated.
However I always thought it was taboo. It was inappropriate for me to be satisfied without a man. I don't know if its age and maturity or lack of actual sex hahaha or too much watching Sex and the City. Life is good and I am happy and relaxed.

No comments: