Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm thankful for

I just read another holocaust book and started another one. I am a selfish bitch and if I ever wanted to really be thankful and appreciative, now is the time.
I am so incredibly thankful for all that I have in my life. I am so thankful for y family. My momma and daddy and my sisters. I'm thankful for my brother too. And auntie. And I'm thankful for monkey. I am thankful for her bossiness and her hugs and the way she tells me she loves me especially when she says it because she knows she's in trouble. I am thankful for my nephew's smile and his giggle. I'm thankful for the shit eating grin the two of them give each other. I am just thankful. I don't say it enough. I don't appreciate how lucky I really am because I am always so worried about what I don't have. And when I do appreciate things, I don't always make it know. So thank you. And I appreciate it. Everything. Every minute of every day, especially the hard ones. Thank you.

No comments: