Monday, September 10, 2012

Wouldn't it be nice to love ourself?

I don't talk about it very often but I'm actually extremely self-conscious. I have struggled with eating disorders and weight and part of it is because I am a tall girl. I'm not built even remotely tiny. And most of my friends are. I don't think I'm even remotely skinny and something happened the other day that really meant a lot to me.
My family tells me I'm skinny and worry I have an eating disorder etc. But the other day, K made a comment. Now you have to know K is an asshole and judgmental and doesn't like fat people (more particularly fat people that live unhealthy and cost tax payers money and complain without effort). But hesse a comment about how I should do something for him because I'm skinny. And sad as it is, I tell myself that to get me through the day.

No comments: