Saturday, August 11, 2012

I think I'll go to Boston.

I just read something on S' blog. It says: "I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met". I think that's so true. There are places I just know I would love, if that makes sense. There's a beauty about some places and some people that I find breath-taking. I am blessed to have been many places in this world. I have been to other countries and cities and I appreciate all the beauty I have been able to experience. Since we are humans, and it's never enough there are other places I want to go, other places I dream to see. I would love to go to Greece. I love everything I have ever seen of it. I want to go to Los Angeles to experience the maddness of being such a small insignificant part of something so much bigger. I want to go to Chicago. I want to go to Charleston and see the history it emanates. And I would absolutely love Boston, I know I would. I have looked into Harvard so many times.
I loved the beauty in Italy, England, Japan, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Mexico, all over the United States; Raleigh-Durham, Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, New York, Seattle. I just love all these places, each so different yet the same.

No comments: