Saturday, June 30, 2012

frustrating.

The more I get to know CK the more I don't like him and that's probably not a good thing considering that he's one of my best friend's boyfriends. Like the more I get to know most of my friends boyfriends, the more I like him. I've never been really close with CK though. We weren't friends before he started dating NB.
I really don't like the way he treats NB a lot of the time. And last night he freaked out on me. We were on the way home and I don't know how we got to talking about them but I was like yeah I like R better than K and CK was like are you saying you don't like my sister in law. And I was like no, that's not what I said. I said I like R better than K. I have no issues with K (except for the way she treats NB and the way CK lets her treat NB). Like I just thought it was so ridiculous then he flipped like that is my sister B. And I was just like okay I never said anything bad so chill the fuck out bro.

No comments: