Saturday, March 24, 2012

never going to be closure on that one.

Today is Sofaking's birthday. It makes me physically sick to even think about him. That whole situation is just fucked. I can't believe I ever cared about that kid.
The last time I saw him I was on my way to DK's and I saw him driving. I was so winded that I sat in my vehicle extra long. When I went inside DK asked if I was okay (you can see out their front window pretty easily). I said yes but he gave me a hug and made sure I really was okay. I was winded for probably half an hour.
I hate that he has that kind of power over me. Power that leads me to go into a panic attack and lose all sense of reality. I wish that I could talk to him. I wish he had the courage to have a conversation with me. Just so I could see what he'd say.

No comments: