Sunday, July 3, 2011

law school.

I've always wanted to go to Duke. For as long as I can possibly remember. And now I'm starting to think about going into law. And I'm thinking I'd love to go to Harvard. (Yes, I know that I am a mess of a dreamer). In all honesty though, if I could afford it, I'd be long gone. I know there is plenty of controversy over the difference between Canadian and American institutions but I just want to get away. I want to go somewere with history, with prestige. Somewhere that has character, you know? It sounds kind of silly because I'm a very modern person in many ways. Lately I've just really been thinking about law school a lot. I think I'd enjoy being a teacher but I think I'd enjoy being a lawyer too. I just want to do soemthing with my life. I want to be some one. I really want to make a difference.

No comments: