Thursday, May 19, 2011

ugh.

I feel like I'm going to vom. It's not sweet at all. Also, I miss number twelve an insane amount and I almost burst into tears about it today but I'm just going to keep on talking like I never said anything at all and pretend I'm not feeling anything at all.
I gave him his birthday present the other day and it's beautiful, at least I think so. It was a frame based on all the things I want for him and the card suited us perfectly. It talked about being fearless and it sang 'My Wish' by Rascal Flatts. Those are two of our main songs. Seemed appropriate. WOOWWWW I"m lame.
Anyways I'm going to go to Arizona and forget all about everything I ever felt for boys and hopefully turn into an asexual so I don't have to worry about this broken heart shit and I never have to pick between a family and a career (yes S, I truly believe that the way I want my children raised has to be either or; I know, I know. I don't think it does for everybody but for me it is an either or. That way I will never fall in love and I won't be able to have children and then I can just focus entirely on becoming Queen of the world (well the business world duh).

No comments: