Monday, May 9, 2011

some pages turned, some bridges burned but there were lessons learned.

So I saw sunshine on saturday night, his entire family actually. And it annoys me so much how immature he is. Like I just am so confused as to why you can't just let it go. I mean I want good things for you, I hope you're happy but it's like you just want me to have an awful life and be miserable.
And I saw them last night too and that was the whole family like aunt, uncle, grandparents, all of it and not even one said hello. I think it's sad that it's come down to this. I mean my sister tried to be polite and say hello and ask how you're doing and you are rude to her... what is that about? Grow up please.
I guess it doesn't bother me so much because it makes me realize that you care but at the same time it hurts me that you can't just be happy that I've moved on with my life. I mean why do we have to be on bad terms. I don't need or even want us to be good friends again but for a long time, you meant a lot to me and it just seems silly to carry all the issues we had. Clearly there is a reason we aren't in each other's lives but I don't understand what saying hello and asking how the other one is doing and being respectful of each other is going to do.

No comments: