Sunday, November 7, 2010

the story of us.

yesterday i wasn't feeling well, so i layed down and had a nap on his bed. he came in his room, kissed my forehead and said if you need anything i'm only a few feet away. i'll be studying and watching over you making sure you're alright. then he covered me in blankets and waited patiently for me to wake up.

today our alarm went off at 7:30. i think he got up at about 8- 8:30 and he said go back to sleep gorgeous, close your eyes, i'll wake you up in a half hour. then again he kissed my forehead, and tucked me in so i wouldn't be cold without his arms around me. a short while later he came and sat of his bed with a nice fresh mug of coffee, put it in front of my nose and woke me up. then we layed in his bed for a good hour or two just talking and laughing and seriously enjoying being together. we talked about the future and where it might take us and he reminded me to just enjoy the little things and live for right now. then we spent the day doing homework.

No comments: