Wednesday, November 3, 2010

never thought we'd have a last kiss.

so monday october 24, i told number 12 the complete and honest truth. and it was terrible and i broke his heart. and honestly it took me so long to imagine my life without him had he chose that. i was afraid that he'd hate me and he'd never speak to me again. and i was honestly bawling when i told him. and he's like i know how much this affects you but why are you so incredibly upset. and i said because i cannot imagine not laying in your arms ever again, never getting another kiss, never being yours. i cannot imagine my life without you.
the next day tswift's new album speak now came out. and last kiss is the 13th song on the album of 14. when i heard that song i bawled. and continued to do so for a long time. and rouge knows how much i care.

No comments: