Monday, October 4, 2010

it's really over this time.

you don't get any sympathy here. first of all you fucking believe i'd actually sleep with mike and use it as an out in our relationship. then you fucking take natalie to a wedding a crush my heart. then you call me and tell me you miss me, you can't live without me and you're not sure what love is but you think you love me. then you come to l o try and make things better and tell me you missed me and you wanna work it out. and you're into me enough to sleep with me 6 fucking times. and THEN you fucking rip my heart out, throw it on the ground , stomp a few times and tell me it's over. you don't wanna be with me. it was one day ago. you don't get to say everyday and you don't get sympathy for it. you should know that i've spent the last week crying myself to sleep, the last two days balling my eyes out and today the inability to eat anything.
i'm so fucking sorry i don't feel sorry for you.
stop being so fucking selfish and think about for once how your actions affec the girl you've spent the last 2 years of your life with.

No comments: