Monday, September 20, 2010

september 18.

special occasions, such as a birthday can really show you who your friends are. like people who make an effort to show up to your birthday and people who don't even say happy birthday. here's some examples:
cme never said happy birthday; ouch. same with sunshine. only sunshine's doesn't hurt it just reiterates the lack of respect i have for him.
sofa king on the other hand has a lovely girlfriend as we all know and decided to cheat and continuously hit on me throughout the past 6 months of their relationship and prior to that during their "break". he continuously said happy birthday sweetheart, i miss you... blah blah blah. maybe your girlfriend would like to hear about that seeing as her birthday is today!
and then there's me who barely drinks or parties anymore ever and was sick but came out and had a blast anyways. she said, i love you it's your birthday and you're my best friend. i wouldn't miss it!
and am who was the nicest kid alive and took care of my drunken self all night. he wouldn't even let me drink my own liquor while we pregamed because it was my birthday and i shouldn't have to pay for anything.
same with dream team, they bought me my lunch and they were so very kind as to buy my breakfast sunday morning.
you really do find out who your friends are.

No comments: