Saturday, September 4, 2010

hjr

hjr is a reallly sweet girl. i feel a little bad because today i kind of lashed out on her about the previous blog and it wasn't directed at her she was just kind of in the line of fire. i mean seriously hearing that hp doesn't like me really doesn't shock me. i called her out, why would she. that's the high school bullshit i'm talking about. holding a grudge when someone shows you how your acting and honestly tells you how everyone is feeling. like i wanted to go out tonight because it's s' birthday party and l squared's birthday and another old friend's birthday. and when someone is seriously that ignorant that they smile and pretend everything is great everytime they see you nd then basically have talked about you enough that someone is afraid to have you in the same room as them like grow up. i am so tired of people being fake and pretending to be my friend when it's convenient for them. now i don't even want to leave my house because i just know that the bar will be like every other time when i see people i used to know and people that would like to smile at me so they can use me and my softness for helping others.

No comments: