Friday, January 8, 2010

i didn't know that. well now you do.

it was like a calm set over me. a real calm. we just went for a drive. he came and got me, gave me a big hug and we just drove. drove and talked and sang and laughed. and drifted and 4 x 4. i love his truck, it relaxes me. and i just really enjoy talking to him and hanging out. he kept looking at me and just smiling. we can just be ourselves. like i'm in lulu's and a hoodie, hair in a ponytail and i'm like oh by the way i dressed up for you. and he just laughed like haha i hope not. i could care less. i really like when boys are into my lack of effort wash-and-go look. i just felt so much better. we never even talked about us until we got home. like i know he was waiting for me to lean in for a kiss and i was going to but i just don't know. i'm really scared. i like him and i think it could be so sweet because we just get along and it's so easy. i really am torn. i guess we just both need to get our heads on straight and see what happens.

No comments: