Wednesday, December 23, 2009

surprise parties.

okay soooo funny. i was tired and grumpy and sick so i drove last night. it was v's surprise birthday and it was dress up and it was fun and like 3 dollar drinks and just a shit show. so i dropped brether off and then i forgot i had me's id soo i take it back and then dragon calls me like b, i'm sooo drunk! please come get me. l squared decided he'd call me to come get him 3 separate times and then waited till i was at home in bed to actually call to go home. so i head into sharks and there's dragon, kodiak, rc and bk. and it was soo funny. we're all just sitting in my vehicle waiting for bk and by this point i'm like seriously, like i wanna go home. so kodiak throws out the last post and starts going on this rant about how we will bow down to you and make sure the world revolves around you. baha. it was really funny at the time.

No comments: